Private Chef for Home Parties and Celebrations
A growing number of people are enjoying hiring party caterers and entertaining in their own homes rather than eating out. If you value being healthy and sharing beautiful food with your guests but you don't have time to make it yourself, then you too can have someone cook for you.
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to have your own private chef? If you live in Tauranga, you can have our head chef Bridget cook just for you. With Bridget's experience as a private chef on superyachts, she is able to bring this fine dining experience to the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy the luxury of a no stress party. Let Bridget come to you and prepare a gourmet menu including canapés, a complete three-course meal and desserts for you and your guests.
She will take care of the shopping, cooking and clean-up, so you can enjoy entertaining. Bridget can work out of any kitchen or can bring along the El Mono Loco Food Trailer which is a complete kitchen on wheels.
You will find us extremely professional, really friendly and able to provide a wonderful dining experience. We know party catering inside and out and we specialise in amazing freshly made, sophisticated and delicious food to give your function that extra edge. If you're thinking about hiring a chef for your next party or celebration, contact us today to discuss your requirements. See examples of our menus below.
- Pan Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Parmesan and ricotta croutons
- Salmon fish cakes with anchovy and caper dressing
- Baked courgette and mushroom risotto
- Scallop salad with lemongrass dressing and Parmesan shavings.
- Green lip mussels steamed in an aromatic Thai broth
- Rocket, watercress and pear salad , with shaved fennel , candied walnuts and blue cheese
- Salmon ceviche with mango , chili and ginger
- Salt and Pepper Squid with tomato and mint salad on a bed of hummus
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly on top of pomme puree served with crispy fennel and apple slaw and creamy peas
- Beef Cheeks Braised in red wine, on a creamy mash, served with spinach and honey roasted baby carrots
- Free Range Chicken Supreme's with roasted fennel, cauliflower puree , green beans and a tarragon butter sauce
- Herb crusted rack of lamb , with creamy parsnip purée, served with roasted baby beets, glazed carrots and veal jus
- Roast beef fillet with sauteed mushroom , truffle green beans, new potatoes and balsamic jus
- Soy and Ginger Salmon coconut rice and bok choy
- Seared Market Fish with crushed lemon thyme potatoes, vine tomatoes and basil cream
- Thai Red Duck Curry served with jasmine rice
- Sticky Date and Pear pudding with Caramel sauce and vanilla ice-cream
- Golden Apple Streusel Tart served with whipped cream
- Mini Pavlova with fresh cream and berry coulis
- Wicked Chocolate brownie
- Chocolate Fondants with Vanilla ice cream
- Rhubarb Cream Brulee
- Lemon Meringue Pie