Private Chef for Home Parties and Celebrations
A growing number of people are enjoying hiring party caterers and entertaining in their own homes rather than eating out. If you value being healthy and sharing beautiful food with your guests but you don't have time to make it yourself, then you too can have someone cook for you.
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to have your own private chef? If you live in Tauranga, you can have our head chef Bridget cook just for you. With Bridget's experience as a private chef on superyachts, she is able to bring this fine dining experience to the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy the luxury of a no stress party. Let Bridget and her team come to you and prepare a gourmet menu start with canapes if you wish and enjoy a complete three- five course meal without lifting a finger.
She will take care of the shopping, cooking and clean-up, so you can enjoy entertaining. Bridget can work out of any kitchen or can bring along the El Mono Loco Food Truck which is a complete kitchen on wheels.
You will find us extremely professional, really friendly and able to provide a wonderful dining experience. We know party catering inside and out and we specialise in amazing freshly made, sophisticated and delicious food to give your function that extra edge. If you're thinking about hiring a chef for your next party or celebration, contact us today to discuss your requirements. See examples of our menus below.
- Savoury Tomato and Ricotta Cheese Cake with basil syrup
- Roast Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Dressing
- Watercress and Potato Soup
- Scallop salad with lemongrass dressing and Parmesan shavings.
- Green lip mussels steamed in an aromatic Thai broth
- Rocket, watercress and pear salad , with shaved fennel , candied walnuts and blue cheese
- Salmon ceviche with mango , chili and ginger caviar
- Salt and Pepper Squid with tomato and mint salad on a bed of hummus
- Braised Pork Belly on wilted Spinach and Pomme Puree
- Free Range Chicken Supreme's with bacon banana rolls in a tarragon butter sauce, served with polenta and parmesan potatoes and a fresh green salad
- Herb crusted rack of lamb , with creamy parsnip purée, served with roasted baby beets, glazed carrots and veal jus
- Roast beef fillet with sauteed mushroom , truffle green beans, Fondant Potato and balsamic jus
- Turmeric Salted Terikahi Topped with crispy Prawns , served with a fresh Thai salad and Tamarind Jam
- Crispy Skin Salmon with crushed lemon thyme potatoes, vine tomatoes and basil cream
- Crispy Duck with a Thai Red Curry sauce served with coconut rice and bok choy
- Maple and Pecan Pudding vanilla ice-cream
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with poached peppered strawberries
- Mini Pavlova with fresh cream and berry coulis
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate tart with whipped cream and raspberries
- Chocolate Fondants with Vanilla ice cream
- Rhubarb Cream Brulee
- Vanilla Yogurt Parfait with Mango Sorbet and Macadamia praline crumb