One of the most important decisions when planning a wedding is around feeding your guests. Assessing potential caterers can be confusing. Here are some tips on what couples should ask when choosing a wedding caterer for your celebration.
· Ask what style of food they prefer to cook, if there is anything new and fresh they are particularly excited about cooking, or anything they would suggest. Choose a caterer whose experience and suggestions you feel you can trust and whose style will reflect you and your partner's.
· Where do they source their ingredients? Decide if having local and seasonal ingredients is important to you and if so, ask about it.
· Find out what type of services are available at your wedding venue so you can match them with the services you need your caterers to provide. Are there kitchen facilities? Do the caterers prefer to bring the food to your venue or cook on site? Do they set up, serve and go or provide a full service?
· Find out if they have ever catered an event at your venue. You want a caterer who will have some understanding of the space before the big day but even if a potential caterer has never done an event at your wedding venue, they should have a plan for how they will prepare and deliver your meal in that space.
· Understand clearly the breakdown of what each caterer will deliver for the price so you can compare proposals and determine which is best for you.
El Mono Loco are experienced wedding caterers focused on high quality, amazingly fresh and delicious food. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.